Privacy & Security
Mailberry, Inc. provides online tools and services for small businesses to create, send and manage email campaigns and other marketing activities (“Services”).
When you visit our website or subscribe to and use the Services, you voluntarily share certain personal information (which may identify you directly or indirectly) with us. When you use the Services, certain information about your devices and Services usage is automatically collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
We use your information to provide and improve the Services. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy and the Mailberry Terms of Service.
1. Information Collection and Use
A. Personal Information
When you set up an account and use our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
This personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Business contact information (e.g., email and physical addresses, first and last name, telephone number, company name, title).
- Marketing information (e.g., contact preferences).
- Account log-in credentials.
- Customer support data (e.g., troubleshooting, help query communications).
- Payment information (e.g., billing address).
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
To use certain features in the Services such as creating and sending email campaigns through your account, you will upload a contact list of names and email addresses of individuals who have given you consent to use their personal information. You can create your contact list by importing contacts through a .csv or directly from your email client. We act as a processor of this information to provide the Services in accordance with our Terms of Service. You are solely responsible for obtaining consent from your contacts and for maintaining appropriate privacy and security practices regarding your contact list.
We do not sell your personal information or your contact list.
B. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Services are accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version
- The pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Email campaign performance.
C. Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our Services. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies. We use persistent cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
- Third party cookies. We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services. For example, we use Google Analytics to track and report on website traffic.
2. Use of Informatio
Mailberry, Inc. uses your personal information for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Services.
- To notify you about changes to the Services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or other data so we can improve the Services. To monitor the usage of our Services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To comply with legal requirements and to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service.
3. Retention of Information
4. Transfer of Information
Your information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide personal information to us, please note that we transfer that information to the United States and process it there. Your use of the website and Services followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Mailberry, Inc. will not transfer your personal information to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and personal information.
5. Disclosure of Information
Mailberry, Inc. may share your personal information as follows:
- If required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- If we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect the safety of Mailberry subscribers or the public, the rights or property of Mailberry, Inc., to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, and to protect against legal liability.
6. Information Security
The security of your information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and destruction.
7. “Do Not Track” Policy Under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our website and Services do not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to our website or Services, and we do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
8. Residents of the European Economic Area
- To perform our Services contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interest in making the Services safe and improving its function and features
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
9. Residents’ Rights under the GDPR
If you wish to be informed about what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at support@Mailberry.ai.
In certain circumstances and depending on the country in which you reside, you may have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. You can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us at support@Mailberry.com to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Mailberry, Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
10. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (“Service Providers”), provide the Services on our behalf, perform Services-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use the following third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Services. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing.
The payment processors we work with are:
13. Links to Other Sites
14. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at support@Mailberry.com. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You are advised to review this policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
16. Contact Us