No worries, it’s an easy ride.
1. Login to your Mailberry account
2. Go to your Account Settings, on the top right corner
3. You will see three main pages on the left side that needs to be filled in:
– Email Settings
To make changes click edit on the right side of each page.
4. On the Profile page make sure you have your correct first name, last name, email, and time zone selected.
5. On the Organization/Brand page, provide your brand name and the most important information about your company. Our AI will use this information to craft emails and subject lines for you.
6. On the Email Settings Page – Make sure the following information is filled in:
– Default Email Address – Your emails will be sent via this email address.
– Custom Sending Domain – Verify your domain. Verification makes sure your From email address is hosted at a domain that you can access. Using your own sending domain is essential for optimal email deliverability. To ensure your emails are delivered to your recipients’ inboxes, it is crucial to set up email authentication for your custom domain. By doing so, you can boost email performance and enhance your brand credibility.
– Physical Address – The mailing address where you can receive mail. A physical address is required by law on any email you send out. Ideas for a physical address include your personal address, business address, or a P.O. Box
Having issues? Reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.