We’re here to make it easy for you to bring your subscribers on board.
If you prefer a hands-on approach, you can manually add your subscribers one by one, making each connection unique.
Or, if you have a list ready to go, you can effortlessly import them in bulk downloading the following types of files.
Once you made your choice:
1. Navigate to Audience on the top left menu
2. Click on the Add Subscribers button on the right
3. Select either Manually or Many with file
4. If you choose Manually, simply add the name and the email of each subscriber and click on Add Subscriber
5. If you choose to import with a file, download your subscriber list and click on Confirm to finalize your import
You will get a notification once your audience/subscriber is imported.
If it is your first time importing a list over 200 subscribers you may be banned from sending emails for a couple of minutes before our team approves your list.